We Inspired by the contribution of the Emperor Asoka Maurya to the development of the humanitarian.
In the Name of Ashoka the Great, we have started Ashoka Rehab with motto of continue the Humanity Service. Ashoka Maurya (304–232 BCE), commonly known as Ashoka and also as Ashoka the Great, was an Indian emperor of the Maurya Dynasty who ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent from circa 269 BCE to 232 BCE. One of India's greatest emperors.
Empowering People with Disabilities
Ashoka is referred to as Samraat Chakravarti." His name "Aśoka" means "painless, without sorrow" in Sanskrit (the a privativum and śoka "pain, distress"). In his edicts, he is referred to asDevānāmpriya (Pali Devānaṃpiya or "The Beloved of the Gods"), and Priyadarśin (Pali Piyadasī or "He who regards everyone with affection"). .He was the one of the first emperor who introduced rehabilitation services and made provisions for medical and rehabilitation treatment of humans benefit of the common people.
Our Mission at Ashoka Rehabilitation centre is to provide excellent rehabilitation services for the clients in an encouraging and supportive environment with trans disciplinary approach. We provide our patients, latest facilities and with new technology equipment’s to help accomplish their rehabilitation goals.
- Early Intervention
- Early Intervention helps children with developmental delays such as feeding or sensory issues, language delay, gross motor delays, or disabilities to gain the skills needed to reach their individual potential.With Early Intervention Therapy, your child can meet their individual developmental goals.
- Physiotherapy help patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing. Patients can include children, the elderly, stroke patients and people with sports injuries. Physiotherapy will improve their movement and function in particular the neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory systems..
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational therapy (OT) treatment focuses on helping people with a physical, sensory, or cognitive disability be as independent as possible in all areas of their lives. OT can help kids with various needs improve their cognitive, physical, sensory, and motor skills and enhance their self-esteem and sense of accomplishment.
- Speech & Hearing
- Audiologists Speech-language pathologists work with people of all ages to improve their ability to communicate.To speak and write, to listen and learn, to be understood. The abilities most fundamental to human communication and interaction can be impaired by a wide range of conditions, from stroke and cerebral palsy, learning disabilities, developmental delays, and autism.
- Psychotherapy includes interactive processes between a person or group and a qualified mental health professional (psychiatrist, psychologist, clinical social worker, licensed counselor, or other trained practitioner). Its purpose is the exploration of thoughts, feelings and behavior for the purpose of problem solving or achieving higher levels of functioning. Psychotherapy aims to increase the individual's sense of his/her own well-being. Psychotherapists employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behavior change that are designed to improve the mental health of a client or patient, or to improve group relationships (such as in a family).
- Vision therapy
- Vision therapy also known as vision training -- a type of physical therapy for the eyes and brain -- is a highly effective non-surgical treatment for many common visual problems such as lazy eye, crossed eyes, double vision, convergence insufficiency and some reading and learning disabilities. Many patients who have been told, "it's too late," or "you'll have to learn to live with it" have benefited from vision therapy. It involves a series of procedures carried out in both home and rehabilitation centre, usually under professional supervision by an orthoptist or optometrist
- Special School
- Special education or special needs education is the practice of educating students with special needs in a way that addresses their individual differences and needs. Ideally, this process involves the individually planned and systematically monitored arrangement of teaching procedures, adapted equipment and materials, accessible settings. These interventions are designed to help learners with special needs achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success in school and their community, than may be available if the student were only given access to a typical classroom education.
Common special needs include learning disabilities, communication disabilities, emotional and behavioral disorders,physical disabilities, and developmental disabilities. Students with these kinds of special needs are likely to benefit from additional educational services such as different approaches to teaching, the use of technology, a specifically adapted teaching area, or a resource room.
Dr. Rahul Gulve
Physiotherapist,Early Interventionist, Rehabilitation Administrator.
Dr. Navitha Gulve
Physiotherapist Early Interventionist.
Mr. Sachin Gulve
Audiologists Speech-Language pathologist
Mr. Manas Ranjan Nayak
Occupational Therapist, Rehabilitation Administrator
Dr. Subha Grace
Physiotherapist MPD Neuro & Psychosomatic Disorders
Mr. Kiran Kumar Gulve
M.P.T (Sports) Sports Physiotherapist
BPT MIAP Physiotherapist
Sp. Sowmya Vani
MSc Food Science and Quality Control NUTRITIONIST
Mrs. Indra Roy
I never thought that at 60 my knees would give way. Having led such an active life and living on the second floor, life had suddenly become bleak but here I am thanks to Ashoka Rehab Center I have a new lease on life. I can now look forword to my morning walks with my daughter.
Thank you so much for all your guidance, support and encouragement.Without your support and motivation, we would have not recovered from the shock of Brain Stroke. .
The parents of Akshita and Rohan would like to thank Ashoka Rehan for their timely assistance and support, which has helped them fight their child's Developmental Disabilities.
I visited the Ashoka Rehab and I must comment on the quality of service I received and the friendly helpful attitude of all the staff that I came into contact with. I was very impressed by the organisation, the hygiene, the treatment and the communication.
On both occasions when I have visited the Ashoka Rehab, my father-in-law and I have been very impressed by the positive atmosphere, friendly and professional attitude of all of the staff. I do not normally like coming to hospital (for obvious reasons), however, the expert care and attention received in this clinic makes such a great difference. Keep up the good work!!! .
We have had excellent service and treatment. The therapists general staff have all been superb. Will recommend strongly in the Ashoka Rehab. Thank you all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Be a kind Hearted to serve the mankind.